Our Vision: Protecting Utah's Vulnerable by providing comprehensive, consistent, and timely background screening and monitoring.
The Office of Background Processing (OBP) provides fingerprint services for individuals receiving a background check through OBP. This is by appointment only and one individual per appointment. These services include:
- Child Care Staff
- Health Facilities Staff
- EMS Personal
- Medical Cannabis applicants
- Human Services applicants
- DHHS Employees.
Please schedule your appointment by clicking the link below:
Please bring all of the following to your appointment:
- Current Government-Issued photo ID.
- **Printed** Fingerprint Authorization Form. We are unable to print this for you. You will not be fingerprinted without it and will need to reschedule.
- $12 Fingerprint Fee - Proof of prepayment for the appointment or payment at time of the appointment. Card payments are preferred, but cash will be accepted in exact change only.
If you have prepaid in UCLAPP; please bring a copy of your receipt.
If you become sick, please cancel your appointment.
Once arriving for your appointment, check in at the front desk when entering the building.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late; you will need to reschedule.
If you are exhibiting any symptoms of being ill, you may be asked to leave.